How to restore your web site mysql database step by step
- For this purpose we need to access the control panel of your website hosting account.
- We also required the back up file of data base which have to restore.
Step.1 Log in to hosting account and go to database section and find out phpMyAdmin and click on this icon.
Step.2 Now you are required to select data base you want to restore. In the left side you will find out the back up file.
- Select database file and click on import button.
- You will see the choose file or browse option.
- Locate the data base file and click on the open.
- Make sure you have selected correct format of database i.e. sql by using the drop down menu
- Click on the Go button
Step.4 you will see the verifying message for your database restoration.