cs610 computer networks assignment 2 solution fall 2019
|Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019CS610 –Computer Networks
|Total Marks: 20
Due Date: Nov 29, 2019
The objective of the assignment is the enhance the capabilities of students about:
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
· Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
Question No. 1 [Marks: 10]
Consider a bridged network consisting of two segments. The segment 1 consists of computer A, B and C whereas the segment 2 consists of computers I and J. You are required to complete address table for the bridge after each event is performed. Assume that bridge has just rebooted, and its address list is empty.
· Use letters A, B, C, I and J to complete the address table.
· No description is required to fill up address table.
Question No. 2 [Marks: 10]
Following figure shows that different devices are attached with switches (1, 2 and 3). You are required to complete the entries for the Next Hop in the given table.
|Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before ___ November 2019|